Oversky BeeStorm F4 Micro Brushed Flight Controller w/ BetaFlight OSD 3A ESC Compatible SFHSS FrSky D16 for Inductrix Tiny Whoop
BeeStorm F4 is a highly integrated brushed flight control board, it includes 4 brushed ESCs, a flight control, a OSD and a compatible receiver.
Flight control uses BetaFlight firmware. The onboard compatible receiver is as reliable and fast response as the original made after tuning the program.
Brand Name: Oversky
Six-Axis: MPU6500 sensor (SPI)
OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD
Power cable length:5cm
Connector: 1.25mm 2P
Bulit-in Receiver Option: Frsky 8CH protocol D16 Mode
Fu-taba SFHSS protocol
– It compatible 5 kinds of protocol: A1-> DSMX/2; B1-> Fu-taba SFHSS; B3-> FrSky-D16; C1-> FS AFHDS; C2-> FS AFHDS-2A ; Hubsan
– Those supports Telem function: A1-> DSMX/2; B3-> FrSky-D16; C2→AFHDS-2A
– The hardware of compatible receivers includes 3 types: A—CYRF6936, B—CC2500, C—A7105;
– Supports RSSI output (SBUS and F PORT output signal is on 14CH)
– Onboard 5V/500mA DCDC boost circuit;
– Onboard 4 brushed ESCS (Supports up to 3A);
– Onboard BOOT switch;
1. There are two kinds of binding way: one way is long press (2 seconds) the binding button on the powered board, the FC will enter binding mode; The second way is timeout entering binding mode automatically.
2. Long press binding way receivers: B1-> Fu-taba SFHSS; B3-> FrSky-D16;
3. Timeout binding way receivers: A1-> DSMX/2; C1-> FlySky AFHDS; C2-> FlySky AFHDS-2A ;
Note: Fast flashing red LED indicates binding mode, solid bright red LED means binding succeed and done, the receiver is getting stable signal.
1 x Flight Controller