New Sense Hobby ESS-AIR V2.0 Engine Sound Simulator System for RC Airplane Warbird
The amplifier supports 5 – 26 V input voltage. The output power changes according to the changes of the input voltage. Therefore, set the volume based on the voltage that is used.
The amplifier supports speakers with a resistance larger than 4Ω. The speaker with 4Ωresistance generates optimum power output. When the input power exceeds 12 V, ensure proper heat dissipation.
Select an appropriate volume to control the output power of the amplifier. When the voltage exceeds 12 V and the speaker resistance is 4Ω, the output power of the amplifier is the maximum rated power of 15 W.
Brand: Sence Hobby
Item: New ESS-AIR Engine Sound Simulator V2.0
Supply voltage range: 5V-26V
Speaker impedance: 4Ω
AMP Output power: 15W/12V( under 4 Ω)
Number of audio channels: 2
Output is short-circuit, overload and thermally protected
* ESS-AIR uses advanced DNS/DCR algorithm to reproduce the sound of real engines.
* ESS-AIR supports AUX channel that can simulate a variety of sounds such as gunfire.
* ESS-AIR supports two sets of engine sounds, which enables fast switching between engine sounds.
* ESS-AIR supports RC PLUS to realize functional setting and sound purchasing from sound stores.
* ESS-AIR supports firmware updates and function upgrades.
Note: Speakers are consumables. Incorrect installation or excessive power input causes damage to the speaker. Warranty service is not provided for speaker damage caused by incorrect installation or excessive power input.
ESS-AIR Engine Sound Simulator Guide, Click here
1 x ESS-AIR
1 x T type AMP power cable
2 x Speaker (D2510W-F)
1 x Smart Link
1 x Y Cable
1 x Quick Guide Manual