Holybro Kakute F7 Flight Controller +Tekko32 40A 4 In 1 Blheli 32 3-6S Brushless ESC for RC Drone
Holybro Kakute F7:
The Holybro Kakute F7 flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates flight
controller (FC) and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the
other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
IMU upgraded to MPU6000,Re-designed and more reliable damping structure
• MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
• IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
• Barometer: BMP280
• Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
• USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
• 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
• All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on
any UART without “uninvert hack”.
• Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not
• TF card for Blackbox logging
• Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
• Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
• Weight: 8g
• Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video
transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating
foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
• High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with
external GPS/magnetometer units.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the
Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
• Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2
amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV
camera, or LED strip.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration
Tekko32 35A 4 In 1 ESC:
BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster
responding speed. Supports up to 55A burst and 40A continued.
Supports 3-6S lipo input
35A continuous current, 50A burst
Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
• 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
• Supports 3-6S lipo input
• PWM input, TLM supported
• Voltage output (VBAT)
• NO BEC
• Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
• Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
• Supports damped light
• F3 MCU, runs double faster than F051
• Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
• Dimensions: 44x37x6mm
• Weight: 11.6g
1x Kakute F7 flight controller
1x Tekko32 40A 4 In 1 ESC
1x Electrolytic capacito: 1000uF 35v
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable