Redcon CM921S 2.4G Satellite Receiver For CM921 Compatible DSM2 DSMX Spektrum JR
Brand Name: Redcon
Item Name: CM921S Satellite Receiver
Use dual-channel wireless frequency-hopping technology
Support preset full channel protection
Compatible with all the DSM2/DSMX receiver,compatible with AR6210, CM921, AR9020, AR8000, AR12120
Compatible with Spektrum and JR 2.4G transmitter
1. Put the binding harness into connector location marked BIND. Next apply power to the receiver. Both receiver and Satellite LED's should illuminate.
2. To set fail-safe throttle and control surface positions, (minimum throttle and all control surfaces set to neutral is suggested). Press and hold the bind button of transmitter (LED will illuminate), Turn on the transmitter.
3. Receiver LED will change from rapid flashing to slow flashing and a few seconds later when bind is accomplished the LED of both satellite and main receiver will illuminate solid. All fail-safes should be programmed correctly now.
4. Remove binding harness from the BIND channel. Restart the receiver by cycling it power off and turn on. All channels should function properly now. You may test fail-safe by holding sticks in corner, cycle transmitter on and off. Surfaces and throttle should return to your preset fail-safe positions.
Only one bind procedure is required on a new receiver. Repetitive binding provides no extra security. Always remember to remove the binding harness after successful bind is completed.
Wireless simulator interface(W.D.S.C):
1. Main receiver and satellite must connect.
2. Receiver must bind with transmitter first (AUX4 channel do not plug binding harness)
3. AUX3 is the (W.D.S.C) channel, connect with simulator line
4. BIND channel and AUX4 channel plug the binding harness
5. Apply power to the receiver with USD line or battery
6. Turn transmitter on, now both LEDS keep light and simulator works
1. Solid illuminated Red LED is indicates good signal. If flashing, 1 flash indicates 1 signal loss, 2 = 2 signal losses and etc….
2. The Orange LED on main receiver should flash one time when power is first applied. It will flash several times when binding harness is connected. It should stay illuminated if main receiver losses signal but the Satellite is still working.
3. The Orange LED on the Satellite will flash one time when power is first applied. It will flash several times during binding process. It will stay illuminated when satellite is functioning normally.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/X product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/X product. The Spektrum and DSM2/X brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product.
1x Redcon CM921S Satellite Receiver