AAT – Auto Antenna Tracker.
SN-AAT uses an efficient video signal superposition algorithm,SN-L(Airborne module) superimposes information such as GPS onto video,then transmits the video to AAT through the video transmitter,completes information encoding-transmission decoding; AAT aligns the antenna with the aircraft in real time based on the acquired aircraft position information,and outputs its information according to mavlink protocol or screen output.
Ground Terminal Specifications:
Brand Name: AFPV
Item Name: SN-AAT
Max. Load Weight: 100g
Max Load Size: 85x85mm
Pitch Angle: 0-180°
Horizontal Rotation Range: 0-180°
Video Input: Must be connected during normal work
GPS: Plug and play
Compass: Try to avoid disturbing the compass
Model: SN-AAT Ground Terminal, GPS Module, bluetooth Module (optional)
– Compact design,easy to use,easy to carry.
– Standard video transmission channel, superimposed signals for better compatibility.
– Support MAVLINK protocol,real-time path display with GCS such as QGC.
– Support compass and gyroscope.
– Support GPS,dynamic positioning.
– Automatically select and save the takeoff position.
– Support OLED display, common information such as speed, height, distance, etc.
– Plug and play.
– Easyest connection with 2 wires only.
English Manual, Click Here
1x SN-AAT Ground Terminal (not includes GPS and bluetooth module)
1x GPS Module(28x28x10mm/12g)